Vladik Kreinovich was appointed the honorary doctorate of University of Ostrava.
Become a EUSFLAT Member
EUSFLAT offers two types of membership for the year 2019:
- Regular membership: € 40 per year
- Student membership: € 20 per year
EUSFLAT membership includes exemption from article processing fee (currently € 850) in the International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (IJCIS), 15% reduction on article processing fees in the MDPI journals Axioms and Algorithms, as well as some discounts in selected conferences. See EUSFLAT Membership Benefits for more details about all benefits you are eligible to as a member of EUSFLAT.
As an important novelty, EUSFLAT now supports institutional invoicing. This does not mean an institutional membership since EUSFLAT, according to its Bylaws, recognizes only a personal membership. But we do allow you to organize a group of interested researchers from your institution and to announce to our treasurer your intention to become members. Based on your request we will release you an invoice for the membership of you and your colleagues that may be paid by your University. The invoice may but does not have to explicitly name the individual members. Institutional invoicing makes it easier to provide membership for students by universities, as students are often changing but particular universities may still be willing to pay a given number of student and non-student memberships. Changes of the individual members may be then done easily inside the membership zone.Register
EUSFLAT Membership Benefits
- Access to a network of hundreds of leading researchers in fuzzy logic and related technologies through a moderated mailing list.
- Eligibility to be candidate in EUSFLAT Board Elections.
- Possibility to join (or even establish) a EUSFLAT Working Group.
- Participation in EUSFLAT Assemblies (once a year).
- Free EUSFLAT Mathware & Soft Computing Magazine, with general audience articles and news.
- Exemption from article processing fee (currently € 850) in the International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (IJCIS).
- 15% reduction on article processing fees in the MDPI journals Axioms and Algorithms.
- Reduced subscriptions of selected journals, as part of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA).
- Reduced fees in a series of endorsed/organized conferences.
- Special reductions if you already join certain fuzzy associations we have an agreement with (currently ACIA, SBA, HFA, SIGEF, IRSS, NAFIPS, NSAIS, and RAFSSoftCom).
- Eligibility to apply for a EUSFLAT Student Grant (currently awarded to EUSFLAT and FUZZ-IEEE).
- Eligibility for receiving 250EUR Best Student Paper Award at a EUSFLAT konference (sponsored by Atlantis Press).
- Eligibility for receiving 500CHF Annual Best Ph.D. Thesis Award (sponsored by MDPI journals Axioms and Algorithms).
For all inquiries regarding EUSFLAT membership, contact:
Prof. Susana Montes, EUSFLAT Society
Department of Statistics and Operational Research
Campus of Gijón
University of Oviedo
33203 Gijón, Spain
Fax: +34 985 182133
EUSFLAT Bank Account:
|Address:||C/ Manual Llaneza 32, 33600 Mieres, Spain|
|BIC/SWIFT:||CAIX ESBB XXX|
|Account no.:||2100 2296 15 0200112699|
|IBAN:||ES 45 2100 2296 15 0200112699|